- Leading Australian Software Vendor; Artificial Intelligence & Big Data
- Rapidly growing company; stock options and equity on offer
- Bleeding edge technology; Customers among some of the World’s leading brands
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial organisation with Global renown leaving competitors in their wake with award winning software
Our client is an Australian software vendor that specialise in enterprise software applications that are driven by Artificial Intelligence and big data, which enable their customers to optimise their sales and marketing activities. Their customers are some of the World’s most famous brands, and are typically companies that are inventory rich businesses like manufacturing companies, or wholesalers and distributors. Their proprietary software was developed by leading scientists, and is at the bleeding edge of AI.
They are currently looking to appoint a new business focused Senior Sales Executive to their Sydney team.
The primary remit of this role will be to identify, source and develop new business opportunities. You will be responsible for consistently building a strong pipeline of prospects through strategic business development activities. This is a true end-to-end sales role, from identifying the prospect, through to qualification and ultimately conversion.
You will be targeting large enterprise customers particularly within the manufacturing, wholesale and distribution sectors, companies that typically have a large stock keeping unit.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following experience:
· A minimum of 3 years experience in software sales.
· Specific experience around ERP, BI or analytics will be highly regarded.
· A demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
· Proven experience and a passion for developing new logo business.
· KPI driven mentality – you must have the ability to drive new business activities.
· Experience developing relationships with C-suite management and senior level decision makers.
This is a unique opportunity to make a real difference with an employer of choice. You will be representing world-renown technology and award winning software that are highly sought after in the market place. The business is growing rapidly and over the coming years they are poised to sell, as such they are offering generous stock and equity options for people coming on board the business at this level.
They are also offering a salary of upwards of $130K base + super and a $270K OTE with uncapped commission structure and opportunities to earn much higher than your OTE.
They have world class leadership and visionaries that are steering the company to great success, of which you can be a part of.
Please do not delay in sending your CV.