- Well known and well respected brand
- New business role
- National role
Our client is a Global IT Services firm. Well known and well regarded brand. They have been in operation for over 20 years and are trusted by many leading brands across the globe. They have recently gone through a transformation, strengthening their business across the APAC region and improving connection with global HQ. This has resulted in a global eco-system that is proving to be very lucrative for APAC operations. Due to growth, they are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to spearhead the growth of their APAC business.
This is a newly created role that will report into the VP of Sales. You will be responsible for sourcing new logo deals within all industry verticals outside of BFSI and Public Sector. Industry verticals of interest are: Retail, Natural Resources, Telco, Manufacturing. As this is a new business focused role, you will operate in a tenacious manner across the ANZ region. You will shape the role around your capability, contacts and aspirations. You will sell across all services lines my client offers: security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. You will have a strong client solutions team around you: executive access, domain experts, pre-sales, marketing, strong post-sales and delivery arm. You will be well equipped to penetrate our market and take this strong brand to the next stage of growth.
- To be considered for this opportunity you ideally satisfy the below criteria:
- Strong track record selling into one of more of these verticals in Australia: Retail, Telco, Natural Resources, Manufacturing.
- You must be a new business hunter – deal size $2M++
- You need to be able to demonstrate a successful track record selling IT services, ideally around – Security, Digital Transformation, Workplace Services, End User Computing. You must be able to position large transformation deals in our market.
- You must be an autonomous operator. A candidate who knows how to work within a matrix style environment and drive your own agenda.
- Finally, you need to be an organised, motivated, down to earth operator. A candidate who is a team player, but at the same time is well versed at being a driver.
In addition to working for a strong, well respected and established brand. Our client is a market leader in workplace flexibility. Your day to day is determined by you. There is no micro-management at this organisation, which is why they need a capable senior operator. You will enjoy being a part of a business that is evolving and committed to success in the APAC market. You will enjoy not being just a BDM. You will have the opportunity to create and execute a strategy for your role that you have had an integral part in developing.
The salary is negotiable for the right candidate, dependent upon experience. This company is looking for the right person. OTE $350K++
If you feel you are suited to this role, please don’t delay in applying. Shortlisting has commenced.
Hunter Jacobs Pty Ltd