Some of the information that we may collect and store from you include but are not limited to:
- Curriculum vitae
- Contact information
- References both personal and professional
- Required information in order to provide payroll services such as bank details
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Some of the ways we may use your information include but are not limited to:
- Comply with human resource requirements
- Comply with government regulations
- Support recruitment enquires both internally and externally
- Share information with intended employers or customers for the purpose of recruitment
- Assist with the job application process with the aim of securing you a relevant position
- Improve or make changes to our service offerings
- Marketing regarding goods or services that may be of interest
In appropriate situations personal information may be made “anonymous” so that the individual is not known.
Links to Other Sites
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your hard drive. Cookies are used by Hunter Jacobs Pty Ltd to tailor its operations to your personal needs by customising the website. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers will accept cookies automatically but you may decline cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
Consent and Changes
Reasonable steps are taken by Hunter Jacobs Pty Ltd to ensure that personal information is accurate and up to date. All current and former employees of Hunter Jacobs Pty Ltd, applicants for jobs, current and former contract workers of Hunter Jacobs Pty Ltd as well as any potential employees are asked to inform Hunter Jacobs Pty Ltd if any personal information changes. You may at any time make a written request for access to the personal information held by Hunter Jacobs Pty Ltd under the Data Protection Act 1998. You have the right to have any personal information updated or removed as appropriate.
Hunter Jacobs Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring your personal information is secure. Hunter Jacobs Pty Ltd has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial processes to safeguard and secure any personal information that is collected through this website.
Hunter Jacobs Pty Ltd, Level 39, 385 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000