Our client is a global market leading IT services firm. Well known and well respected brand. They are carving a clear and exciting path ahead in the realm of all things digital transformation. Their renown derives from delivering innovative solutions to complex IT environment challenges by providing cutting-edge, innovative and broad-sweeping technology solutions. Currently they seek to appoint a proven senior Melbourne based BDM to their national team.
Your primary remit will be to generate new business opportunities within the Victorian enterprise sector and develop existing enterprise accounts. You will bring a wide range of BI, Big Data and Analytics solutions to your customers. You will take them on a transformational journey, all the while embedding your employer further into your client. The split of account management vs new business development will depend on your background. The patch you target will depend on your value proposition and ambitions, the role will be shaped around you. You will work closely with other team members across the business to ensure that account plans and objectives are met and that customer expectations are exceeded. You will be a very important member of a specialized national team.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must satisfy the below criteria:
- Proven track record selling BI/Analytics/Big Data solutions to the enterprise sector in Australia.
- Strong network of contacts within the enterprise and corporate sector, at both C level and IT Management level within Victoria.
- Very strong understanding of the BI/Analytics/Big Data space. A genuine passion and drive for the arena.
- Proven new business and account development track record.
- Structured and methodical approach.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills.
This particular client is experiencing an aggressive growth phase. This is a great time to come on board and be part of an innovative and entrepreneurial environment. Our client represents the best-in-class for the digital arena. You will enjoy driving innovative outcomes for your clients. Look forward to being inspired when you stroll into the office and know that you are part of something great. The salary on offer is negotiable for the right candidate, as a guide OTE $330K.
If you feel you fit the requirements please don’t delay in sending your CV. Shortlisting has commenced.
(03) 8459 2264
Confidentiality is our highest priority. Rest assured your CV will not be sent anywhere without your permission to do so.