Our client is an ASX listed rapidly growing organisation, who continue to push the envelope from a cloud and mobility technology perspective, with solutions encompassing fully integrated ERP software and Cloud Accounting.
With a focus on the ERP area of the business, you will be evangelising an exceptional solution built on the world’s best cloud ERP software. They are currently seeking a driven Business Development Manager to actively accelerate this companies growing footprint throughout Australia and New Zealand.
They are currently looking to appoint a senior BDM to their Melbourne office.
- You will be accountable for executing on end-to-end sales strategy and be responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- You will consistently be building pipeline through strategic prospecting activities, qualifying and converting leads, attending trade events etc
- Manage end-to-end sales and work closely with internal resources such as professional services consulting, pre-sales and partners.
- Maintain accurate sales pipeline forecasting to ensure targets are being achieved.
- Develop and execute a proactive call cycle and follow up regimen, ensuring strong long term relationships are being developed.
- Work closely with clients as a trusted business advisor through strategic consultative selling, ROI analysis, business case refinement and definition and consistent follow up.
- Maintain and consistently update the CRM system.
- Demonstrable track record of technology sales, preferably within software
- Target-driven mentality, with a proven history of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A strong ability and tendency towards new business generating activities, including maintaining high new business call volumes. You are a hunter.
- Proven experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to pick up and learn new systems easily
- Desire to work autonomously and collaboratively as required
This a rare career development opportunity! They are looking for a high caliber Business Development Manager that will oversee growth and the strengthening of key partner relationships. Our client is a true innovator and represents the best-in-class for their area of expertise. Look forward to being inspired and working towards common team goals and success in a vibrant, collaborative culture and environment.
For the first year, the salary on offer is $115K base + super + commission and bonuses. Commission is uncapped and has a realistic first year OTE of over $190K.
(03) 8459 2265
0401 875 695
Confidentiality is our highest priority. Rest assured your CV will not be sent anywhere without your permission to do so.